Front End Development:
- CSS (And preprocessor such as SASS)
- gulp build scripts
- Jasmine Unit Testing
- MySQL and Oracle environments
- Crystal Reports
Workflow / Rules Engine Coding:
- Arden Syntax (medical language modules)
- Tibco iProcess
- Git and SVN
- Representational State Transfer (REST)
- JSDoc and API documentation
- Requirements gathering
- Some archaic coding languages (Pascal / COBOL)
2014 - 2016
- Created front end development and built custom applications for our client, Global Foundries.
- Coded user interfaces in a cross platform web environment and developed API’s for communication with back end services.
- - Coded front end interfaces using Angular JS.
- - Used Git-flow standards for version control.
- - Worked on an Agile based development model.
2012 - 2014
- Implemented business logic programming, set up automated reports, created background tests and notifications to warn against possible septic cases.
- Developed alerts notifying pharmacists of medication conflicts.
- Set up document routing based on patient location.
- Provided on call support for issues with the clinical systems and pharmacy applications and provided live upgrade support.
- Met with clinicians and read legal documents to determine requirement / compliance with HIPPA regulations and Meaningful Use.
- Coded business logic for automated processing related to the Electronic Medical Record System.
- For more detailes of my work at Albany Med, see my development blog 9wkfstrt.com
2007 - 2012
- Developed system reliability software for standalone applications and on-line systems.
- Upgraded consumer software for the performance of parts reliability and failure analysis of parts and systems.
- Ported the above software to a web environment as part of a DoD contract.
- Had secret level security clearance.
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.S. in Computer Information Systems from SUNY Polytechnic Institute in May of 2007.